Looking for something else?
Contact Us

Head Office

RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre
2300 Yonge St, Suite 500
Box 2386
Toronto, ON
M4P 1E4
1-800-465-2733

Home

Investors Units & Distributions Non-Resident Ownership

Home  >  Investors  >  Units & Distributions  >  Non-Resident Ownership

Non-Resident Ownership

As at September 30, 2022, pursuant to a demographic summary of the unitholders of the Trust based on mailing addresses, it is estimated that approximately 31.6% of RioCan's units are held by non-Canadian residents with the remaining 68.4% held by Canadian residents