642 King Street West

Posted on 01/10/2016
642 King Street West, originally built in 1894 as a piano factory, has since been redeveloped into a mixed-use development located in Toronto’s King West neighbourhood. The site includes a 3-storey commercial building with office and retail, consisting of approx. 26,000 square feet occupied by restaurants CAVA and Parlour and office tenant Okta Software.

Multimedia Files:

Home

Our Properties Leasing Details

Home  >  Our Properties  >  Leasing  >  Details